- Are you showing up in class or in the lab on a consistent basis?
- How many days a week do you come to school?
- How many hours do you usually spend in school each week?
- Are you keeping up with the class assignments and homework assignments?
- Are you seeking help from an Instructor or from a classmate when you are stuck?
- Do you talk with an Educational Counselor when you need some guidance with your educational plans?
- When do you expect to complete the course you are now enrolled in? What term will you complete the course?
- Are you becoming more knowledgeable or more proficient and gaining new computer skills?
- Have you achieved any Certificates of Participation?
- Have you achieved a State Certificate?
Remember, progress is a “process” and requires movement. It’s the small steps along the way that is the act of progressing. Showing up for class, keeping up with your assignments, coming to school more often, setting goals, seeking guidance, becoming more knowledgeable or proficient, and gaining new skills. These steps will enable you to progress and reach your destination.
Are you a work in progress? Ask an Instructor to complete your Student Progress Report this week to find out. You may have noticed a Student Progress Report is now attached to your Course Assignment form. This report is to be filled out by your class Instructor, or by a lab Instructor If you are enrolled in a course in the lab and studying independently. This report is to help keep you on track to achieve your educational goals.
Filed under: Student Progress Report