Spring 2015 Semester
Welcome new students and welcome back continuing students for Spring semester.
We offer a complete Career Technical Education program that will bring you up-to-date on your computer skills and prepare you for the workplace. We also offer Employability and Customer Service classes where you will learn how to get that job you want, and how to keep that job once you have it.
Registration for New Students
Begins Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
Spring Start and End Dates
Spring classes begin on Tuesday, January 20 and continue through Saturday, June 6.
How to Register for Spring Classes
- New students may register in person starting the first day of Spring classes and at any time throughout the semester until one week prior to the end of the semester.
- Please contact us at 714-241-5736 if you need more detailed information.
- New Student Orientation (required) for new students.
- All students must bring a USB (Flash) drive to the first day of class.
Spring Class Schedules and Information
Click here to view class schedules, topics and class locations.
Spring Class Location
Register at the location where you plan to take the class.
The Centennial Education Center is located at 2900 West Edinger Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92704 on the corner of Edinger and Fairview. The Career Technical Education computer lab is located in Building E, Room 108.
Centennial Education Center Hours
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Click here to view a map: Map of Centennial Education Center
Cost to Register
All classes are free.